| ||Zero-Gravity Flights|
Experience Zero-Gravity in a flying laboratory of Russian Cosmonauts IL-76MDK !
Zero-Gravity flights is a part of real Cosmonauts training in a Star City Cosmonauts Training Center named after U. A. Gagarin. This is a unique opportunity to experience weightlessness without flying into Space.
We offer a full package Zero-Gravity flights:Current Zero-Gravity flight prices:
- Four nights, five days hotel accommodations
- Transfers to/from arrival/departure airport
- Continental breakfasts
- Russian tourist visa for US and Canadian Citizens residing in United States and Canada
- Moscow walking City tour
- Monino Museum tour
- Transportation to Chkalov airbase for Zero-Gravity flight
- Medical certification for the flight
- In-flight Photo and Video
- Celebration Lunch - MiG or Sukhoi flights could be added to your Zero-Gravity package.
Expanded Prices View
| Hotel || Price |
| Ararat Park Hyatt: || US$8,140 (no Visa) |
| Baltchug Kempinsky Deluxe: || US$7,416 (no Visa) |
| Baltchug Kempinsky Deluxe-Superior: || US$7,660 (no Visa) |
| Baltchug Kempinsky Presidential: || US$13,400 (no Visa) |
| Belgrad: || US$6,080 (no Visa) |
| Diamond: || US$6,800 (no Visa) |
| Golden Apple Boutique: || US$6,800 (no Visa) |
| Izmailovo: || US$6,040 (no Visa) |
| Marriott Grand: || US$7,260 (no Visa) |
| Marriott Royal: || US$7,660 (no Visa) |
| Marriott Tverskaya: || US$7,020 (no Visa) |
| Metropol: || US$6,920 (no Visa) |
| Mir: || US$6,020 (no Visa) |
| President Hotel: || US$6,480 (no Visa) |
| Radisson Slavyanskaya: || US$7,180 (no Visa) |
| Savoy: || US$7,560 (no Visa) |
| Sheraton Palace: || US$7,220 (no Visa) |
- prices include hotel accommodations (w/breakfasts), Monino Museum Tour, Moscow Tour and Zero-Gravity flight for one person.
- airfare is not included!
- group discounts apply. To see exact prices - please click on the appropriate order link below.
The "IL-76 MDK" wide-body airplane is a unique flying laboratory, which can create short-term weightless conditions. To achieve a short-term micro-gravity, the aircraft flies in a parabolic pattern (Kepler curve), rising to a height of about 22,000 feet, and then curving downward. Weightlessness lasts for 25 seconds and can be recreated up to 15 times within one flight. The Zero-G flight lasts 1,5 hours. Total time of your stay in weightless conditions is approximately 250 seconds.
Available Zero-Gravity flight dates:
- dates are subject to change if group is less than 6 people!
| Flight Date || Spots Left || Order your Flight |
| May 24 2017 || 9 ordered 9 taken 5 available || ORDER SECURE ORDER |
- # ordered - orders placed but not paid yet
- # taken - orders pre-paid
- # available - spots on the flight still available for purchase
Example of Zero-Gravity Flight itinerary:
|Monday: || Arrival day. We will meet you at the airport and transfer to your hotel.|
Our representative will have package documents with a program and answer all the questions you might have.
|Tuesday: || Moscow City tour of your choice.|
Afternoon - Medical Examination at Star City.
| Wednesday: || Breakfast in a hotel. Escorted transportation to the Chkalov Airbase for Zero-Gravity flight aboard IL-76MDK. |
Medical examination and certification for the flight.
Celebration lunch in Cosmonaut dining room.
Return to Moscow to your hotel.
|Thursday: || Breakfast in a hotel. Escorted tour to the Monino Museum.|
|Friday: || Breakfast in a hotel. Escorted to airport for departure.|
Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels
Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates
Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots