Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Tu-95 or Tu-22M
Friday, January 14, 2005 (9:48 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Tu-95 or Tu-22M
Which one is better, Tu-95 or Tu-22M Backfire?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
RE: Tu-95 or Tu-22M
Posted: January 15, 2005 (8:56 AM)
Russia must get back Tu-160 from Ukraine and cut off it's debts.
Russia fewer Tu-160 than Ukraine (I think).

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 15, 2005 (8:56 AM)
Russia must get back Tu-160 from Ukraine and cut off it's debts.
Russia has fewer Tu-160 than Ukraine (I think).

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 15, 2005 (6:56 PM)
8-)

Ok

How many Tu-160 has Ukraine? About 20?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 16, 2005 (10:13 AM)
On 5 November 1999, Russia received the first two Tu-160 NATO name 'Blackjack'> strategic bombers from Ukraine. Ukraine plans to supply a total of eight Tu-160s and three Tu-95MSs NATO name 'Bear'>.1,2> In addition, 144 Kh-55 NATO name AS-15 'Kent'> cruise missiles will be attached to the bombers: 12 to each Tu-160 and 16 to each Tu-95MS. Ukrainian and Russian Prime Ministers Valeriy Pustovoytenko and Vladimir Putin, respectively, signed their governments' corresponding decrees on the transfer of the strategic bombers on 2 November 1999. The transfer of the strategic bombers from Ukraine to Russia is part of a gas debt settlement.3> While Ukraine had originally wanted $75 million for each bomber, the final agreement values each bomber at $25 million and the missiles at $10 million, for a total reduction of Ukraine's gas debt by $285 million. The 11 Tu-160s and 18 Tu-95MSs remaining in Ukraine after the above sale will be destroyed in accordance with international agreements.

from

http://www.nti.org/db/nisprofs/ukraine/weapons/hvybomr.htm

Destiny for the rest of bombers was chosen by USA's money.

Posted by
Karakondzul (11)
Edit
Posted: January 17, 2005 (2:14 AM)
Guys, Russia at this moment possess more Tu-160 than Ukraine, don't worry! Russia is building two airplanes, that wil have advanced electronic equipment and they will be operational in the spring of 2005. So about the others. Russia has got 15 Tu-160, Ukraine has between 6 and 8, resources are not very sure, because Ukraine air force uses spare parts from the airplane, in order to get operational nearly 5 Tu-160. They don't have money, in order to buy spare parts for their Tu-160 from Russia.
The strategic air force in Russia will modernize all Tu-160 airplanes with the new variant, new high-efficient weapons and advanced optotronic systems.
So, I think those years will be the new resurrection for the Tu-160 giant. Isn't it nice!

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 17, 2005 (9:06 AM)
What do you think, Ukraine will want to enter in NATO? So if will enter all the soviet arsenal from Ukraine will be in NATO's hands (like in Germany case). It's a great desadvanced for Russia. However USA has Su-27 and MiG-29 in custody. Su-27 was stolen and MiG-29 from Germany.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 17, 2005 (9:34 AM)
So the same case will be on Tu-160. Right?

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Posted: January 21, 2005 (3:53 AM)
as of today, I think it's more likely that NATO will become a part of the USSR than Russia will join NATO!
But hey, that's just me thinking out-loud.

Currently Russia has other problems than being infamous. Occupation of Russia is going-on as we speak and in 20 years 90% of Russian population will speak Chinese.

Posted by
Karakondzul (11)
Edit
Posted: January 21, 2005 (6:03 AM)
Hello got right. There are many chinese in Russia, but they are great people and maybe they could solve the problem with the Russia's reducing population. But the truth is that: All EU countries has the same problem. Turkey got not, Albania got not (they soon will come in BG and if they think they will conquer our theritory, they wrong.).

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 21, 2005 (1:53 PM)
Come on. You think in etnic problems?
So, in Germany, there are 2.000.000 turkysh, and many many russians. In my country, Romania are hungaryans very many, they ask autonomy, new govement, etc. Turkysh in BG ask new govement? In Bulgaria's govement is one turkish? I don't know, but in Romania are 4 ministries hungarians (from formation UDMR - Magyars' Democrat Union from Romania). Romania are 21.000.000 people and about 2.000.000 are hungarians.
I'm from Oradea at 10km from Hungary, and I'm student at Politehnics of Timisoara (near frontier with former Yugoslavia), and I know wery well the problems with hungarians, belive me.
I hate hungarians from my country even I have some hungarians good friends. I think about 01.01.2007 when our country (RO & BG)will be in UE. There will be no frontier (like now) between RO and HU RO and BG. So citizens from Hungary and Romania must think that we will be UE citizens for future not to belive in etnicity (like in USA). That's my opinion.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024