Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Can Su-37 shoot down F-22?
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (11:32 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3   Next...
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Can Su-37 shoot down F-22?
Can Russian Su-37 shoot down U.S F-22 in an air-combat? U.S always proud of its weapons as the best weapon in the world. Should Russian Su-37 teach U.S F-22 an unforgetable lesson? That's interesting and exciting?

Posted by
006776 (3)
Edit
RE: Can Su-37 shoot down F-22?
Posted: July 14, 2004 (1:55 AM)
OF COURSE,
THE MAIN REASON THAT PLANE MUST BE PILOTED BY "SUPER PILOT".
MALAYSIA MI29N GIVE GREAT CHALLANGE TO U.S F16 IN (FPDA) EXERCISE TRAINING. THAT MUST BE GREAT RESULT!. MIG29N ALSO HAVE A GREAT RECORD WT AUSTRALIA F18 IN FLIGHT SIMULATION TRAINING.

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
Posted: July 14, 2004 (2:13 AM)
006776 says truth. But stop talking about F-22 and Su-37. they are not in mass production. We must think about a better and interesting thread.

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Posted: July 15, 2004 (2:24 AM)
Here comes an old news guys and gals!
Su-37 is no longer with us. It crashed a couple years ago during one of the test flights.
It was the only Su-37 ever built.
Su-37 pilot must be a "Super pilot" for sure as he about to fly non-existing aircraft :-)

PS. Ease-up on a Cups Lock 006776.

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
Posted: July 16, 2004 (2:20 AM)
Don't be afraid, guys! Su-37 was something like a flying laboratory, as Su-35 and Su-47 or its old name S-37. Maybe Su-37, I think that you talk about board number 711, the plane with yellow-brownish colour, that had thrust-vector control system and side joystick and new fly by wire system, its pretty old and the engineers didn't want to follow using it as a flying laboratory. The 711 did a good job, but it possess an old avionic. I don't remember quite well, but the jet was flying nearly from 1995 to 2000. More than 5 flying years are good enough for a flying laboratory like Su-37, board 711 (if you mean this Su-37). And there are other fighters of this family, with better avionic, electronic equipment, fly-by-wire system, relyable thrust-vector- control system and the engineers realised that the side joystick is not a good idea. I think that board number 801, a jet, that we have seen on MAKS 2003, although it is Su-30, I mean twin-seater, is a continuator of the deads of its predecessors Su-37 and Su-35. And there are many more planes. And after all I am not sure that Su-37 board 711 has crashed. I remember crashing of Su-30 the twin-seater on the Le Bourge airshow three years ago, I think it was board number 01 and the pilots ejected without any problems, although the plane was near the ground, the K-36DM did their job perfect, both men survived and 2 days later they piloted other plane on their back way to Russia.
I repeat, I don't have any information about crash of Su-37, board 711.

Posted by
FAT32 (6)
Edit
Posted: July 18, 2004 (00:45 AM)
Ya.I very much more interesting on Su-37 design rather than F-22 because the invented of front shaped wings.he.he.he.For me, i think the Su-37 can shoot down the F-22 if it equipped with the latest russsian weapon like russian air to air missile, 'Archer'.Yes.'SUPER PILOT' is needed to accomplish this.But,also i think the F-22 have a very good countermeasures to evade this prob.This is my brain thinking.only.he.he.he

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
Posted: July 22, 2004 (9:32 AM)
Don't worry, S-47 is flying still, as I said before Su 37 (vector.) has crashed. Why don't you read carefully what I write.

Posted by
FAT32 (6)
Edit
Posted: July 25, 2004 (00:17 AM)
Ya.ya.I'm verry sorry for that.I'm much little confusing with the tag name of Su-37 and S-37.Thank you very much for correcting me.he.he.he.Mostly, i like the 'Berkut' design jet plane.i always dream if one day i had a chance to become one of it's operator.wow.ha.ha.For F-22 raptor, i love to see whether it have a delta wing variations.

Posted by
pxel (6)
Edit
Posted: July 26, 2004 (6:58 PM)
Well, me to!
but in order to fullfil that dream (in part) I opted for a smaller S-37 Berkut version.

>http://members.aol.com/offshoreel/Bilder/su37.jpg>

Sukhoi S-37 Berkut R/C scale ducted fan electric model

Scale: 1/20
Lenght: 113 cms.
Wide: 88 cms.
Weight: 3.5 pounds
Powerplant: (2) Plettenberg Electric Motors
Fan: (2) Wemotec Mini-Fan
Batteries: 10 x 2400 mah (NiCd)
Construction: Balsa & Plywood

A total beauty, fast, agile aircraft! A real pleasure and very realistic in fligth.

Posted by
ytsejammer (11)
Edit
Posted: November 5, 2004 (9:11 PM)
Yes, 711, the old Su-37 crashed a couple of years ago.

http://aviaros.narod.ru/su-37.htm

For those that don't read Russian, the last line in the text says that the only Su-37 in existence was lost in a crash on 19 December 2002.

801 is a Su-35UB, twin-seat version of the Su-35.

http://www.aviapanorama.narod.ru/journal/2001_4/Maksimum.htm

You can find that information about half-way down the page. The Su-35UB is in the very first picture on the page, with the Su-47 (black, in the lead) and a Su-30MKK (middle aircraft).

Posted by
Nik_Sukhoi (3)
Edit
Posted: March 21, 2005 (5:32 AM)
is the Su-35 in operational service?
Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024